Sunday, July 13, 2008

Are YOU Beautiful? Are YOU Fabulous?

**This is a copy of a post I recently did on my other blog, 3 P's in a Pod**



The answers of course are a resounding YES!! That's why you need to join me and lots of other moms on one of the Blogosphere's newest and most friendly groups, Beautiful! Fabulous!

Yesterday, I had something so fun happen there - I ran across my old roommate who introduced the Hubby and I would not have found her if I had not joined! Who knows who you could find or who you could meet?

Add to that the fact that yours truly (yep, that's me) is the weekly Featured Contributing editor on Family (applause are not necessary:)) and you are sure to love it! Wanna see a bit of my first post?? Okay....

**************************

When it comes to July 4th, Do you deserve 3 big F's?

July 4th - Holiday Birdhouses


John Adams, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, thought that the Fourth of July “...ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward for evermore. “

I'd say he has gotten his wish, wouldn't you? But in between all of the fun, food, and fireworks, are we ready to help keep our families safe from the 3 biggest summer holiday party crashers?...
read more here...

So come on and join all of the the Beautiful! Fabulous! fun! See ya there!

Photobucket

No comments: