Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma D's Wreath Winner!

Before I announce the winner of this beautiful fresh evergreen wreath, let me tell you about a special situation regarding this prize:

Monday, Dec. 8th is THE LAST possible day that Grandma D's Tree and Wreath Farm will be shipping for the 2008 Season! What does that mean? I have to hear back from the winner within 24hours or I shall have to pull another winner. I apologize for this change in usual policy but their closing date was different than originally thought. Thank you for understanding.

On to the winner!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

56 

Timestamp: 2008-12-05 23:44:45 UTC

JINGLE!!

Jingle said...

Wow! What a nice site! I love the wreaths! My mother would love those centerpieces! That is her kind of thing for sure!


Okay Jingle, please get back to me before 10pm on Saturday 12/6 so we can place your order!!


Thank you everyone who participated and stay tuned for more fun and exciting Giveaways soon!!

Photobucket


Grandma D's+Wreath

1 comment:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Congrats Jingle!

Lucky win on this one.. this was a pretty cool giveaway!