Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And We Have a Trendy Winner!

Well, it is past time to draw for the lucky winner of the Trendy Tadpole contest. I do apologize for the delay so without further adieu, the results are:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

90 

Timestamp: 2008-08-07 02:26:59 UTC

Kelli!!!

She said..."I like the Panda!"...

So Ms. Kelli, just send me your mailing address and shirt choice including size and color if applicable so I can let Julie know over at Trendy Tadpole.

Congratulations!!

Thank you again to everyone who played...you just made me smile at all of your fun comments!

Watch for my next giveaway(s) to be posted either tonight or tomorrow so y'all come back now, y'hear?!:D

Photobucket

Be sure to check out my other blog, 3 P's in a Pod!

No comments: