Their first book is called Nature Discovery in My Backyard.
From the website:
The book is the perfect size and length for kids and the images are appealing. The main “character” is a little girl who is exploring her backyard. The images appear to have been actual photographs that were modified to have a watercolor effect. It is attractive and adds a sense of whimsy that is essential for helping kids explore and expand their imaginations, and keep them interested. The short activities on each page are fun and interesting while being educational - the perfect combination. The back of the book contains “nature notes” and “tips for discovery” to help you help your child learn about nature.
P1 is my smart 'n sassy 7 year old who wants to know how everything works. She will love this book as it will send her on a journey of discovery while she is also being entertained. The easy reading quality will be perfect for her as she learns to read on her own and should become a well-loved book in no time.
The Little Environmentalists are releasing their second book, I'm Turning Green on December 1st.
Note: by entering this giveaway, you are actually entering to win all the toys in Group 5. The more individual posts you enter, the more of a chance you have to win the Group prizes. The entries will be combined from all posts and a winner selected, so you have a chance to win the Group prizes even if you only enter on one post.
In addition to this giveaway, The Little Environmentalists is donating a copy of the book to the Relief Nursery of Collin County in Plano, TX as a part of our Kids & Charity Giveaway!
To enter to win the book Nature Discovery in My Backyard:
- Visit The Little Environmentalists and look around.
- Come back here and leave a comment telling us who this book would be for and what you think they would like about it.
To earn extra entries:
- Post our Because It’s Christmas button on your site (you can find the code for it on the middle right sidebar) - 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Blog about this giveaway and link back here and to Petit Baby. (the links must be active/clickable) - 5 EXTRA ENTIRES
- Subscribe to our updates. - 1 EXTRA ENTRY
- Enter a Because It’s Christmas giveaway over at What's That Smell? and/or 3 P’s in a Pod and come back here and tell us which post/giveaway you entered on. - 1 EXTRA ENTRY PER POST/GIVEAWAY ENTERED
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry, ie: if you blog about this, leave 5 separate comments.
Giveaway will run through Nov. 30th at noon central time and is open to the USA.
Because It's Christmas began Nov. 10th on my blog, 3 P's in a Pod and you won't want to miss a minute!