Sunday, October 19, 2008

Can YOU Picture IT!

Bills, bills, bills...junk, junk, junk...bor---ing.

You know what I am talking about - The Mail. But move over boring because here comes PictureItPostage! PictureItPostage lets you create real U.S. postage with your own photo, or children's artwork. What a great idea for Christmas for those hard to buy for people on your list!

Simply upload your photo to
PictureItPostage, create your postage design and your customized postage will arrive in a seven to 10 business days. PictureItPostage offers a large "canvas" on which to print your postage photo. Your picture, logo or illustration will be printed so that it measures 1-1/2" x 1-3/16". The total size of PictureItPostage™ is 2-1/2" x 1-9/16". These are great to use on baby announcements, engagements, holidays and graduations.

I had the chance to order some from PictureItPostage so that I could know what I was talking about so, of course, I wanted to order some with a picture of my 3 P's. Problem was, when I got ready to order them, I could not decide which ones to order....

or this

....so, like any good shopping mama,
I ORDERED BOTH!(one compliments of the company and one on my own.:) So what do you think?? Definate keepers in my book! Would I order from PictureItPostage again? You bet!

So mark another great product down on your list of thinkgs that 3 P's Mama Says... is GREAT!!

Oh and being they want to have some fun, beginning Oct. 1 and going into the holidays PictureItPostage is having a PictureItPostage "Get Real" Photo contest. They want to see the best of the worst when it comes to photos so be sure to.

They have a newsletter they send out as well and in this month's edition, they gave the following tips for great Halloween photos:

Three great photo tips to make yours unforgettable:
Shoot at dusk when the lighting is spookiest
Throw a costume party and catch your subjects in ghastly group shots
Get down to children's heights-they'll look more frightful!

Good luck and have a Frightfully Fabulous Halloween!

Thanks to Family Review Network for this review opportunity.

Photobucket

Be sure to check out my other blog, 3 P's in a Pod!

No comments: