Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Don't Need Another Hero...I've Got TINA!!

Those of you who know me know that I am a country music lover, heart and soul. Always have been and most likely always will be. But since you are my friends (I can call you my friends, right?) I am going to let you in on a little secret...

I really like Tina Turner.

See, I not only like her music but I simply like her. She is in a very small, select class of top music divas that I admire for how they have succeeded in life and the ability they have to be their own person, no matter what.

Well, Ms. Turner has just come out with a brand new release...TINA! Tina's new CD is a new collection of some of her previous hits as well as a couple of brand new ones.

The 18-Track CD TINA includes:

Steamy Windows
River Deep Mountain High [different version on digital release]
Better Be Good To Me
The Acid Queen [different version on digital release]
What You Get Is What You See
What’s Love Got To Do With It
Private Dancer
We Don’t Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)
I Don't Wanna Fight
Let's Stay Together (live at Amsterdam Arena, 1996) [CD release debut]
I Can’t Stand The Rain (live at Amsterdam Arena, 1996)
Goldeneye
Addicted To Love (live at Camden Palace, London, 1986)
The Best (live at Wembley Arena, London, 2000) [CD release debut]
Proud Mary (1993 Version)
Nutbush City Limits
and the BONUS TRACKS
It Would Be A Crime [NEW track, exclusive to this release]
I'm Ready [NEW track, exclusive to this release]


Not only is it a compilation of many of her top hits, but I love that I can have all of my favorite Tina Turner song's on a single disk, taking up less space in my van.

Many of the songs on the CD are live, so you are able to feel as though you are actually at a concert with her. Not coincidentally, TINA! is a companion to Turner's North America "Tina" Tour. The Tour started in early October and continues on in the following venues:

October 2008
19, 20 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion
22 - Sacramento, CA - ARCO Arena
24 - Phoenix, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
30 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena

November 2008
2 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - BankAtlantic Center
5 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena
9 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
13 - Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
16, 17 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden
23 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
26, 27 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center

December 2008
3, 4 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
6 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
8 - Montreal, Quebec - Bell Centre
12 - Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre

For the latest tour news and other updates, please visit Turner’s official "Tina" tour Website: http://www.tinaturnerlive.com/.


And If you Hurry, You Can Possibly Get your copy for FREE here!

So if you are a Tina Turner fan in any way, shape or form, check out her latest release!


Thanks so much to Family Review Network and Tina!
for this great review opportunity!


Photobucket

Be sure to check out my other blog, 3 P's in a Pod!

No comments: