Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winners, Winners EVERYWHERE!

As you all know, I have many, many winners to announce so let's do it!!

Tiny Prints

Congratulations silverhartgirl !!!

"I love the
http://www.tinyprints.com/products/ProductView_4293.htm
It is so simple and pretty. i love the single branch."



First LEGO League

Congratulations Peggy !!!

"The boys would love this book, building robots is up running along. Count me in! Two sponsors are Vestas and 3M.
Thanks for the great giveaway for my sons"



Note to Self

Congratulations windycindy !!!

"Hello, This brings back memories of when I was a young girl and had a diary! It was white with gold frills on it. It even had padlock with a key. I used to cry and laugh writing in my journal. The sad thing is, I don't know what happened to it. Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi"

Precious Girls Club

Congratulations to:
jceko77 !!
Pat Connors!!
Mari !!
kaylee8 !!
klp1965!!

Coming Unglued

Congratulations to fancyfeet48 !!!

She said, "I just started scrapbooking its fun because I have thousands of photos".



Quondam

Congratulations to blueviolet !!!

She said, "I enjoyed the review section of her website the most. I thought the earthy feel of the color scheme lent itself well to the website theme also."



Eco-Friendly Family

Congratulations to Stacy !!!

She said, "We compost and joined a CSA."


Thanks again to everyone who participated and for your patience in my prolonged announcement of your prizes. I havev some great things in the works and as such am making a few changes to simplify some things, including announcing my winners. Going forward I will announce winners on MONDAYS so be sure to stay tuned!

Everyone announced as a winner, please remember you have 3 days to get back to me in order to claim your prize. I will post this announcement on Prizey FETCH and email you as well. Congratulations again!

Photobucket

Be sure to check out my other blog, 3 P's in a Pod...You just NEVER know What Might Happen There!!

No comments: